- Brands from retailers can include: Nordstrom/Rack, Revolve, Bloomingdales, Dillards, Neiman Marcus/Last Call, Macy’s, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Lulus.
- All articles in this bundle will have an original MSRP of $69+.
- Value based off original MSRP. Most items will have markdowns.
- All articles will contain original brand hang tags. Tags may contain discount stickers or signs of them.
- Items comprise of shelf-pulls, closeouts, overstock, or liquidations.
- This clothing has ALL been exposed to a retail environment.
- Ideal for a part time reseller.
- All bundles will contain a balanced assortment of current stocks. Please bear in mind we are liquidators so styles, sizing and season will vary.
- Sizing will be varied. Expect a good variety of sizing with minimal plus sizes.
- Most styles will be 2018 or newer.
Note: This bundle will consist of brands found at the above mentioned retailers regardless of where they are sourced from.
Our Product Arrived Earlier than expected and upon inspection we are will please with the selection of our product. Two items out of 10 @ 50% will pay for the shipment and the rest will be profit. This is our first time and we will ordering on a regular basis.
Some of the brands I wouldn’t consider premier but I still loved everything!
I got returned "prom dresses" which most of it was more of normal dress. I had to clean out 4 pieces with ink stains, one had a huge hold in the bottom, one top had the absolute worst pilling, idk how the tags were never taken off/ how it was accepted as a return. The brands weren't my favorite either, I had two brands that were fantastic the rest were nothing I would have picked up. I've heard lots of mixed reviews but it literally is different every time. For the price, I think it was worth it.
I got a great mix of brands. Some Free People, lots of Blank NYC, a few Macy's pieces, and a lot of high-end boutique items. One of the cardigans I put on Poshmark sold within 8 hours for 5+ times what I paid for it. Great for selling a few things, and keeping a few more. I'll definitely be buying again until I have the room for pallet purchases :)
This came with a majority of items being dresses and swimwear. Included some sleepwear. In the second box, almost half of the items I got was swimwear items. Every item did have tags and was worth over $69 to my knowledge. I’m not too familiar with some of the brands such as Ryse and ellejay so this could expose you to some new brands to try out!