- Brands from retailers can include: Nordstrom/Rack, Revolve, Bloomingdales, Dillards, Neiman Marcus/Last Call, Macy’s, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Lulus.
- All articles in this bundle will have an original MSRP of $69+.
- Value based off original MSRP. Most items will have markdowns.
- All articles will contain original brand hang tags. Tags may contain discount stickers or signs of them.
- Items comprise of shelf-pulls, closeouts, overstock, or liquidations.
- This clothing has ALL been exposed to a retail environment.
- All bundles will contain a balanced assortment of our current stock. Please bear in mind we are liquidators so styles, sizing and seasons will vary.
- Sizing will be varied. Expect a good variety of sizing with minimal plus sizes.
- Most styles will be 2018 or newer.
Note: This bundle will consist of brands found at the above mentioned retailers regardless of where they are sourced from.
JouJou is not a Premier level retailer. I received it in a 4 item sample premier box. The title from B&G for this
is not ideal. The MSRPs are from when these items were current season so they may not be relevant for resale. Premier is determined solely by the original label price. The items I received will resell for just about what I paid for them, if I’m lucky and I can even find buyers. They’ve been listed for 2 months without much attention. They’re beautiful - but unfortunately not desirable enough to be profitable for resellers. I gave three stars because the items are flawless and in beautiful condition.
This is my favorite go to bundle! All new with tags and in style items!
I purchased 25 item box. This was not the box I meant to purchase but somehow that's what I did. I did receive an item with retail price under $69 so beware also there was a number of macy's items. They were older generation styles that do not go well with my reseller vibe. I ended up giving those items away to family members. Too many XS styles in my box as well. I am NOT confident that I will break even on this box.
I ordered the 25 piece box in October 2020. I wouldn't say that all the brands in the box qualified as "Premier." My box included several sweaters that have sold well. The denim I received is high quality, however I do not believe that there is much name recognition for the brand - it has not sold quickly. I also received a significant amount of bikini separates (5 items) that are out of season and some shape wear (4 items.) I would still try the Premier box again, however it unfortunately did not exceed expectations as wished.
Love this box. It’s always a nice variety and my go to!