- Brands from retailers can include: Nordstrom/Rack, Revolve, Bloomingdales, Dillards, Neiman Marcus/Last Call, Macy’s, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Lulus.
- Articles comprise of SAMPLES. Features of samples can include:
- High MSRPs
- Manufacturer samples are usually sized S-M.
- They may or may not contain original brand tags.
- All items are NEW.
- Some may not include sizing or care labels (as is common with samples).
- Some items may be identical to production,
- All samples quality is equal to regular production quality.
- Most styles are 2019 or newer.
Brands can include but are not limited to: Dress the Population, Lost & Wander, Monrow, Capulet, Elliatt, Black Orchid, BB Dakota, Pistola, Endless Rose, Cupcakes & Cashmere, The Jet Set Diaries, Charlie Holiday, The Good Jane, and more...
Of all of the bundles that I have purchased from B&G (and there are a LOT and I'm typically really happy with almost everything I get), this one was the most disappointing. There were no size tags, no care tags, no hang tags, no brand labels. A handful are branded in some way, but the majority are not. I got a bundle of Lost + Wander samples and LOVED those, and was hoping to repeat that with this bundle, but it didn't happen. I love B&G, but this bundle just didn't do it for me.
I loved the items in my first box so much that I just placed an order for another. The items were a little more on the formal side and I definitely kept two of the dresses for myself. The biggest challenge is figuring out the sizing and takes extra work when listing. I got one piece that had an indeterminable brand name. Excited to get my second box.
Received some great pieces in excellent condition. There was limited variety, with a total of three brands (RYSE, SMYM, & Lost + Wander) out of the 20 pieces. The price was worth it.
Ordered 20 pieces. Received some really beautiful and unique items. Most of them are very dressy though so I am hoping that they will sell for me, would be perfect for someone needing a one of a kind piece for a formal event
Everything was nicely packed. Due to samples it is little hard to figure out the size. Didn’t realize that size tags would be missing too. B&G Trading are the best wholesaler with the best product overthere. I purchased one box to check them out and soon become a regular customer. Thank you guys for the great customer service too. Only complaint shipping cost is a lot. Please do something about that. Those people who are close to you get it much cheaper than us. Who are all the way in east cost. Over all great experience. Already bought few boxes. Thanks.