- Brands from retailers can include: Nordstrom/Rack, Revolve, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Dillards, Neiman Marcus/Last Call, Anthropologie & Urban Outfitters
- All articles in this bundle will have an original MSRP of $60+
- Items can contain original brand tags, reticket tags (last chance), store identifier tags or no tags. Tags are not guaranteed on returns.
Can include pieces with imperfections.
Imperfections can include, but are not limited to:
- deodorant/misc. washable stains
- pilling and small snags
- THIS IS A BUNDLE OF RETURNS. THESE ARTICLES HAVE BEEN PURCHASED AND RETURNED TO THE RETAILER. IT CAN SHOW SIGNS OF WEAR.
- All bundles will contain a balanced assortment of current stocks. Please bear in mind we are liquidators so styles, sizing and season will vary.
- Sizing will be varied. Expect a good variety of sizing with minimal plus sizes.
- Most styles will be 2018 or newer.
Note: This bundle will consist of brands found at the above mentioned retailers regardless of where they are sourced from.
I got returned "prom dresses" which most of it was more of normal dress. I had to clean out 4 pieces with ink stains, one had a huge hold in the bottom, one top had the absolute worst pilling, idk how the tags were never taken off/ how it was accepted as a return. The brands weren't my favorite either, I had two brands that were fantastic the rest were nothing I would have picked up. I've heard lots of mixed reviews but it literally is different every time. For the price, I think it was worth it.
This was one of a two bundle order. This box was decent except for there being a couple of pieces that retailed for less than $20. Had an issue with shipping, box was delivered to wrong address and had to wait an additional week to receive box. I will order again!
This was a great box with a wide variety of sizes and styles. Most items had tags attached and all items were resell-able. Definitely purchasing again!
This is my favorite box to open, because the colors and patterns are always so varied and exciting, and the damage is usually minimal. Not to mention getting these returns back out there is great for the environment!
Loved this return box! There was still a few with tags and the only flaw I saw was maybe 1 or 2 missing or loose button, so an easy fix!