- 5 & 10 piece bundles of assorted brands women's jackets & coats.
- Brands from retailers can include: Nordstrom/Rack, Revolve, Bloomingdales, Dillards, Neiman Marcus/Last Call, Macy’s, Anthropologie & Urban Outfitters.
- This stock/inventory is classified as 'shelf-pulls & returns'.
- Condition of items can fluctuate between like-new (shelf-pulls) to small marks and signs of wear (returns).
- This bundle contains RETURNS, please be reasonable in your expectations.
- Customer returned items can show slight to medium distress. These items are still wearable and any defects can be repaired.
- Some items will come with tags, others will not. Tags are not guaranteed. Please refer to actual product images.
- Product images are of actual inventory.
- The vast majority of these jackets retail well over $150+ (will vary).
- THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS RETURN ITEMS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE CONDITION OF THESE ITEMS. ALL ARE SOLD AS IS. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
- Brands can include but are not limited to: Madewell, Vince Camuto, Calvin Klein, Top Shop, Diane Von Furstenberg, Tory Burch, Derek Liam Crosby, Black Orchid, Michael Kors, Socialite, Theory, Sam Edelman, Roxy, True Religion, Max Studio, J. Crew, St John, Lucky Brand, Hudson, Cece, Lovestitch, Lewit, Diesel, Rebecca Taylor, Joie, Sanctuary, Halogen, French Connection, ASTR, Lucky, London Times, Free People, Trouve’, Leith, Laundry, Puma, BCBG, Pleione, Doe + Rae, Tash & Sophie, Felicity & Coco, Treasure & Bond, Superfoxx, Show Me Your Mumu, Elliatt, Cupcakes & Cashmere, leRumi, JACK by BB Dakota, Willah, Band of Gypsies, For Love & Lemons, 1 State, Alice & Olivia, Endless Rose, Some Days Lovin, Bardot, Beach Riot, Cali Dreaming, Aqua, Cinq a Sept, Current/Eliot, Daydreamer, Sage the Label, Sadie & Sage, David Lerner, Frame, Free People & more...
Since this was my 1st order, I tried to keep my expectations low and my mind open. I received some better brands that I’d never heard of before, so that was a bonus. Some items had minor flaws, while others were perfect NWT. I don’t typically offer the smaller sizes like XS & XXS, but this box had a few. Overall I’m satisfied and am currently awaiting my 2nd shipment.
I was very pleased with this box of coats and jackets. I received some really great styles, sizes, colors and brands. I'm sure they'll sell well for me. The quality of the items was wonderful! I had no flaws and most had original tags. I had some high end, mid range, and a couple of lower end. Exactly what I had expected. The overall variety floored me, and the unexpected little extras was a treat! Overall, I am so happy with this purchase and will definitely purchase again when available! Thanks to B&G Trading for another great buy. I've never been disappointed with my purchases from this great company. Thank you!
I have again purchased 20 coats and 80% are some repeated coat brand also sizes what don't selling for me, also I have 2 pieces brand what I'm selling well and 2 pieces for me a new brand so I see how this going to sell. Appreciate some extra stuff in the both boxes from summer tops. I'm definitely going to purchase again, I know I'm going have my money back and some extra on the top.
To the reviews commenting that there weren’t enough high end brands, it wouldn’t be lucrative for them to put all their “better” items into one box. That being said, purchase this with realistic expectations. I received two higher value items, the rest mid-range and one juniors/cheaper product. So far I have sold three out of the ten and have more than recouped my investment. Plus I still have the rest of the box to sell. Yes, there are some repeats, but that is to be expected. Finding different avenues to sell the repeats through is a good strategy, ie) local buy/sell/trade shops, thredup, etc. overall, good value and a great deal for a box of new with tags, season appropriate items.
First box i got 2 topshop coats and also 2nd box another 2topshop coats. Those coats need to be gone. I have seen other resellers got better brands. Its just not consistent service overall.