- NDSTM assorted footwear bundle of shelf-pulls & returns.
- Please keep in mind that these are shelf-pulls & returns and can show signs of handling/wear and imperfections.
- Bundle is SHOE HEAVY, but can include sandals, flats, boots etc. All bundles will include a balanced assortment of our current stock.
- All footwear DO NOT come with their ORIGINAL box. All footwear will be shipped loose.
- All footwear have discounted/reduced price sticker.
- Assorted styles and sizing.
- Product images are of actual product.
- Average MSRP of shoes is $120+
Common Brands: (Please also refer to images)
- Franco Sarto, Sam Edleman, Ted Baker, Vince Camuto, Cole Haan, Susina, 14th Union, Dr. Scholls, L Space, Free People, Jeffery Campbell, Nine West and more..(see images)
I was so excited to receive this 100 pair box after reading great reviews for the fall/winter heavy box. Let me preface by saying that I totally understand the risk that comes with buying something like this, and don’t expect to receive 100 pairs of perfect, high dollar shoes.
That being said, I was almost immediately disappointed upon opening the first box when I saw a handful of the same pair of really cheap Susina wedges. As I unpacked both boxes, my count for the same style shoe tagged down to $10 hit 12 pairs. I also received 6 of the same pairs of another style that are another unremarkable, cheap shoe (with a couple different colors, albeit).
I was really hoping to find at least one gem in the bunch to make up for my disappointment, and I did! At the bottom of the second box we’re two pairs of decent brand shoes (still nothing to call home over, though) that could’ve been really great- except for them being dirty and damaged. These look more like salvage shoes than returns or shelf pulls.
Overall, this pallet was underwhelming. While there are some cute styles, most of these shoes do need extensive cleaning. It’s not what I expected from reading the description. I think what I’m most upset about is the amount of shoes I received that are the same. There isn’t a whole lot of variety here.
I’m hoping that once I start seeing these shoes sell I’ll eat my words, but I’m feeling pretty disappointed that I spent over 1k for what I ended up with.
I’ve given B&G so many second chances... I think this one may be the last.
I always have difficulty sourcing shoes in thrift stores, so I jumped on the chance to get some Nordstrom shoes! I wasn't as in love with this box as I was the boot bundle, but that might just be a personal preference. Good variety, some great names in there, and overall in good condition!