Try the best of both worlds!
ALL ARTICLES IN THIS LOT WILL HAVE AN ORIGINAL MSRP OF $60 OR HIGHER! ($60+) DISCOUNTED/CLEARANCE PRICE NOT FACTORED.
- All items are LIKE-NEW closeouts, shelf-pulls and overstock. This clothing has been exposed to a retail environment.
- All bundles will contain a balanced assortment of what is CURRENTLY in stock.
- A mix of seasonal styles is to be expected due to the nature of our business.
- All items have identifier tags (either original or re-ticket tags). Items not guaranteed to have original hang tags. Some tags are removed as part of the clearance process.
- Most sizes are from XS-L. Very few XL
Note: This bundle will consist of brands found at these retailers regardless of where they are sourced from.
I share the same doubts as others about the brands on occasion, but this box is always high quality and well-curated! The items are seasonally appropriate and varied in size and style, so that is nice. The first one I ever purchased was the best (dresses, jackets, tops, all actually Revolve/Nordstrom brands), so here's to hoping I'll get something like that again in the future!
I love all the brands I got and they were all in excellent condition. I got a good return of my money by reselling most of them but also kept a few pieces for myself. Highly recommend !
All items were as described. One item had a tear on a pocket that was very hard to notice but I was able to easily fix. Almost made double my money back on this one box.
As other's have mentioned, I received quite a few Macy's items in this box. The brands included are sold at Nordstrom too, but they are more mature brands. I also received a nice mix of trendier brands and pieces that you expect to see at places like Nordstrom, Revolve, or Anthro. I was happy with the variety of items included: sweaters, swimwear, a blazer, pair of jeans, etc.
I have noticed some Macy’s items, just one or two, in previous boxes but this box was half Macy’s. No Macy’s should be in a Nordstrom/Revolve Premier box. I probably will not buy these boxes anymore and just wait on special offerings that will garner profit. This box averaged out to about $13.13 per item which is a hard flip for Macy’s. I’ve taken a loss on the last 2 boxes and most likely will on this too.